Just can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JamJam, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamJam

JamJam Active Member

I just can't keep living this way i have no-one to talk to.No hope in life what so ever.I wake up to play computer games and to watch tv.I hardly ever leave the house.My friends couldn't give a damn if i died none of them ever speak to me or invite me to places.All i do all day is eat sleep and play games or watch tv all day.I have nothing else to do.I fucked up at school by not going then i started a course at college i left that because i just couldn't be bothered with it i didn't make any friends i was on my own all the time so i just quit.Now i have no job and don't really see who would want to employ me.If i tried to speak to any of my family they would just laugh at me so theres no point telling them.I just want to leave this God for saken country and if i don't get to do that then i can only see one other option.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there JamJam, I can understand what you're saying, I've felt that way many a time. Have you considered seeing a doctor to talk about how you're feeling? What makes you think your family would laugh? Is there anyone in your family you get on well with who you can talk to on their own? There are people out there who are willing to listen and are willing to help, I suggest you see a doctor, perhaps they can put you on medication of some sort. Are you into sports or have any other hobbies? Perhaps you could get involved in a sports team which you enjoy or ask your local resource point or information centre about clubs, where you can meet people who have the same interests as you and friendships can start that way. Please don't give up, I know you're going through a rough time right now but keep reaching out, we're here and I'm here to listen. I know I'm online, but I'm a real person. Take care of yourself. :hug:

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

You know I'm here hun. I promise I'll try to do better to help.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Jam you sound so much like my son that I checked the location :eek:hmy:

If my son said this to me I would be delighted cos he's at the stage where its all he wants to do (play WOW and watch tv). I see his life going down the drain and can't do anything until he wants to change.
    You are saying you want it to be different, tell your family NOW I bet they will be over joyed to know that you want to get a life, I know I would be if my son was saying this and I'd move heaven and earth to help him accomplish it.

5. systamatics

systamatics Active Member

ME NUMBER 2!! i spend the day on internet! playin games watsoever! i dont have any frnds , and i have no love in my life , its fuken ugly!! i need to fuken die :mad:

6. JamJam

JamJam Active Member

I play cricket which sorts some of the boredom out but that's only one day a week.Pretty hard to talk to family because we have a very small family.Sisters never in and my mum would just talk the same old crap like she always does.Even if i went to the doctors my family would find out somehow i bet you.I had some sort of support guy at school but he pissed me off so i told him i didn't need him coming around at 8 in the morning waking me up.

7. jscott

jscott New Member

I'm in the same boat as you. No job, nothing to do, fucking up in school. I watch TV and use the internet all day. When I'm not at home, I'm out wasting money on fast food. I don't even have any "fake" friends...I have absolutely no one to talk to at all, outside my family. I always wondered, if I were living alone and I died in my room how long before someone would notice? Probably when the smell begins to seep into other apartments.

8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sometimes small families are the best, they can be close and talk about anything. I'm sure your mum would rather know about how you are feeling and as Terry said earlier, as a mum, she will most likely do everything she can to help and support you. You could try writing her a letter if you don't think she'll listen or understand if you talk to her. Sometimes writing down our feelings in letter format makes more 'sense'. I know when I'm talking I tend to clam up a lot, whereas when I write things down it's easier.

As for the doctors it will be confidential and your family won't find out. What is said and done between you and your doctor stays between you both because of patient confidentiality. I do suggest you talk to someone, whether it be a family member or a doctor. It's hard dealing with things like this on our own and if someone else outside knows it helps.

Take care of yourself.

9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I know exactly how that feels. One of the reasons I am finding it hard to go on as well. Not even sure if I wanna continue this way..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.