just cant stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by cownes, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

no matter how hard i try i just cant stop :( i stopped for 4 months but now i have replapsed and i am now worse than ever, ive been cutting for about 5 years now, and its my big secret, it just doesnt even hurt anymore, so i have to keep on goign deeper and deeper :(

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

hey hun lets talk on IM okay...put that crap down. that is your depression or whatever talking and it is wrong you are sweetie and deserve the best

Love and Hugs Bambi..think of Fizz!!!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you have therapist you really need to talk out whats hurting you so bad. Unfortunately if you cut to deep can cause tendon,muscle damage loss of movement to part you are cutting infection Please talk with you doctor or Therapist councillor teacher anyone so you can get help again. I understand why you do this but there are other coping skills that will help you without harming yourself. please stop before you do permanent damage.

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i havent got a therapist, or a counsellor, just me, im just a wreck at this moment in time, and i hurt so much :(

5. total eclipse

if i were you i would go into emerg dept and talk with someone there. They can set you up with a councillor therapist doctor someone who can help you stop this self harming You reach out here try reaching out a bit more get some help for you okay Crisis team can give you some ideas too please call them don't stay alone anymore with this please.

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thanks for your help, but at the moment it feels the only way i can cope, im not sure if im ready to stop again :( is there ever the right time ??

7. total eclipse

yeh now is the right time you have our support use it distract yourself and walk away. Start it now.

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

well ive done it again, and again tonight :(

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: cownes!

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

cownes why don't you try posting something like "Please help I FEEL like I want to cut...." and see if we can't help you work through the urge and avoid cutting.

I have to say I get so frustrated when people announce that they have cut as the reason SF is here is to have place to find support so you DON'T cut or commit.

I know it is not easy but man this place is full of support and there is no judgment if you post that you FEEL bad and want help so you don't act on your urges, hell you are admired as that takes great strength and willingness to get better and not just be a victim to the urges.

Well hun I hope we get to talk again soon and you can always ring my service if you need to talk okay.

Love and hugs Bambi..

11. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Go for a walk. A long one. Somewhere beautiful. Breath the air, hear the birds and just forget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.