Just cant take it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 14 years old and have been in a couple bad relationships. My friends pressure me into stuff I don't want to do and I ended up losing my girlfriend over it. She was the only thing that I have ever wanted and now shes gone! I have tried suicide 3 nights ago but was unsuccessful. I want help with this so I don't have to deal with these scary thoughts anymore. They still overcome me and I don't know when my next attempt will be. Please, I need help, but I don't want to talk to anyone about it (parents, doctors, friends ect.) so would like to get some help here.

honsou

Well okay you came to the right place. If you feel your friends are pressuring you into things they probably aren't your friends. And your so young and at that age relationships come and go at a very fast rate. But I'm sure it hurts all the same and the thoughts wont go away. I know this feeling as i am going through something similar, if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime.

Myself

What honsou said. I'm here to talk with, shout at, ramble too and a bunch of stuff. As long as it helps, I'll do it. Unless it involves traveling large distances. We can't afford that.
Anyway. If you want somebody to talk to, feel free. I'm here, I'm ready, and I have jsut about nothing to distract me from here and helping people at the moment. (Summer, can't see my friends during the summer.) I'm here, as is a lot of people. :hug: We love you here! Some more than others. (Kidding. :biggrin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00