just couldn't do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aristotle, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aristotle

aristotle Member

I did all the research and all the preparations. i'm still here. why?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. Just a heads up-we can't discuss suicide methods here.
    why did you want to die? :sad:
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello friend.

Can you share with us what is making you so sad and in pain?

I think you will find many here who can relate.

big :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are here because a part of you knows you do not want to die hun you want the sadness to leave the pain to leave. You are here for support and we can give you that okay hun so keep reaching out to us hugs
  5. aristotle

aristotle Member

I know details aren't allowed which is a good thing. i wanted to get over it wasn't a snap idea.had enough. I have nothing but just can't let go. i so much want to. who just wants to exist.
  6. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Of please don't kill yourself. Im very certain that we can sort this out. Please feel free to talk out your problems. Suicide is not an option.
  7. aristotle

aristotle Member

It's very much an option. the inky blackness of oblivion. th just enough to give ine end or a beginning who cares. it will be over. it is not death itself i feel but the agony just before. no energy for the fight just enough to give in. i hope tomorrow. no friends, not much family and a job i hate but it hates me too.
  8. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Tings wil gt bettr friend!
  9. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya aristotle, cool name btw! Welcome to SF! I am sorry to hear you are feeling so down right now. What has brought you to this point? Can you seek any type of professional help?
  10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

welcome to sf, first of all. What's bothering you and making you feel so low?
  11. aristotle

aristotle Member

It will not get better been hanging on to that one its a joke. another 'your useless meeting' with HR. this is where i have an option A or B. If i choose its wrong cos a good guy wouldn't be there. a positive meeting where we agree to stuff but only i have to mean it. they're just going through the motions i've seen it from the other side. so not wanted anywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.