just cust cuuted myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jooper62, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

just cutted myself how to stop bleeding ??

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
  2. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Jooper get a cloth and apply pressure and get yourself to the hospital asap!!! let us know you are ok!!

3. Jooper62

i can't got to er because they will put me again in the mental ward i can't go back there again..:sad:

4. alle_vite

But if your bleeding and it wont stop you need medical attention!!

5. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

Put on a sterile bandage on the cut, then pile up other random clothes until it stops.

What does it look like? You can PM me a picture if you want.

6. Jooper62

i just called my friend she is comming over now she is a nurse and is going to help me..:sad:

7. alle_vite

ok well keep the cloth on your arm and keep applying pressure!! let us know you are ok!!

8. Jooper62

9. alle_vite

a sterile bandage is just a clean bandage that has no germs on it, you need to to apply pressure just make sure you use a clean cloth tie it very tight and hold your arm above your head!! is your nurse friend there yet?

10. Jooper62

My nurse friend came put a butterfly stich on it she stayed the nite with me to make sure i was ok thank you for response

11. alle_vite

no problem, please next time you feel like doing such a thing come to sf and chat to someone there is always someone around on here!!

Stay Safe

x

12. Jooper62

ok i will thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.