Just cut for the first time

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Nth, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nth

Nth New Member

I cut Myself for the first time today. I hate myself. Life is so fcking unfair and horrible. Loneliness kills. Seeing couples hold hands and hug makes me hate them. Makes me hate myself. I'm not good enough to have someone here by my side. I can stand watching happy couples be happy. I just wana throw rocks at them. I'm a fuck up and a piece of shit. I want to leave this place alredy. I don't BELONG. Fuck.. Tomrow Il cut deeper until I finally die. Fuck I can't wait..

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that you have cut yourself for the first time. I know that what im going to say wont make sense to you in this moment of dispair but try to have your mind open, whenever you start cutting, you will feel more lonely than you did before. I know how relieving and how wonderful it feels to hurt yourself on the outside, it kills the pain inside, but you have to understand that cutting will only make you get addicted to it, its like crack, you will soon have to hide from everybody┬┤s eyes, and you will be sneaking away to get your next "fix" if u know what i mean. talk to us instead. How old are you? why do you feel this lonely? have u ended a relationship recently? open to us, we might be able to help. If you are posting here is because you need people to understand you and help you. Let us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.