Just do it already

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by StellarAshes, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StellarAshes

StellarAshes New Member

I've already worked out a plan, the ONE THING that stops me from just ending it all is my family. They are the only ones who love me, the thought of them finding out about my death stops the whole thing. I've went as far as packing shit up, going to the high way bridge I had in mind and just standing there for a while, thinking, than ending up going home..

A jump off that highway would knock me out like no tomorrow.
  2. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still with us. Do you want to talk about why you're feeling like ending your life? Hopefully we can help.
  3. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I thik the best thing you can do is walk in the wilderness for a few days. You wll gain a new meaning in life.

Firstly forget everything and everyone. Just learn to enjoy the water from a waterfall and a campire 100 miles from anyone else.
  4. StellarAshes

StellarAshes New Member

I live in the city, no way I can get there without my parents.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't jump....keep thinking of your family and how devastating it will be for them to lose you...especially that way......
    I can see you are in pain so I hope you will talk to someone...a doctor, your parents, a councilor, anyone who can help you...
    talkung to us is good too..
    stay safe...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.