just do it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by registeredpathetic, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight and when I wake up tommorow I'm gonna wish I was dead. I'm so weak and pathetic. I can't even write this under my own username. I found a way to make it look like a real accident. something I have access to right now. and I can't even go through with it. All I have to do is sit back and wait, but I'm such a coward I can't do it. All this time thinking about it and when the moment is right at my grasp, I fail. I fail at everything. I'm a no-talent loser with nothing left TO lose and I can't even do it. I know there's not a chance for me left in this life. Everything is wrong. No one cares or will ever and yet it's so fucking hard to let it go. Every part of me wants it, but why then can't I just do it?? I don't want to wake up tommorow or the next day or the next and on and on like this. I feel so finished with this life. I know it's my time. I know I can do it, but for god's sake, why won't I?????

2. Robin

Robin Guest

I know it can be tempting to believe that if you just had the guts you could end your pain forever and slip peacefully into nothing pain free, however, most of us here want to live, they just want the pain to go away and I mean, after all, it's not too much to expect in modern day life to have a good happy life is it?

I wish I could help ease your paid even if only a little bit but that's not within my power, however if you ever want to talk about anything just sign in and drop me a pm, I won't think you're a crazy or a hopless failure or anything close to that :hug:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're not that pathetic. Deep down somewhere far inside you, the will to live is still flickering. And you are able to keep that alive. That's not pathetic, that's courageous. You made a first good "step" by posting here. There are a lot of people here that feel the same way you do. I am 1 of them. Maybe between us we can work on that flicker and help it to grow to a flame. PM me if ya want to chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.