Just don't care anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blackfire, Mar 15, 2009.

1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I am at the end of my rope. I am tired of fighting the evil enemy inside me. I thought I had friends, bu they just turned out to be aquantences and I can trust no one. Talk is cheap and people will say anything to get you to do anything or shut up. I guess I am just sick of getting used by people that I thought cared. I am mentally, emotionally and physically drained and have nothing left. I just want to see what is on the other side and think of death often. I enjoy of thinking of ways to end my life and how it would be in the afterlife.

I am never good enough for any girl to be more than just friends with and even then they usually don't even want that (friendship). I would do anything for my friends at any hour and I get not even a thank you.

I just want to end it all and then maybe people would stop and think twice or maybe they wouldn't even notice as they do now.

2. brittini

brittini Well-Known Member

That happens to me all the time. I feel the exact same way you do. I have noone. I have a boyfriend but he's always working or hanging out with his friends. He says hes there but he's not. Noones there for me, ever. I'm always thinking of different ways to end my life too. I don't think many would really care or notice if I killed myself either; only my family pretty much. People will say anything just to get you to shut up, they do it to me all the damn time. Either that or they ignore it. I'm always around if you need someone to talk to.. I have no life.

3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

brittini

thank you for responding and if you need someone to chat with don't hesitate. it is nice to meet you.