just dont even WANT to fight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

i havent been this suicidal in a few months now... been low, but not like this. i just.... i dont even want to try. i dont feel like there is point for me to go on, to try to keep going. I feel that no matter what someone is oging to somehow hurt me, and that im just not the person to live that. im constantly thinking up methods. i think the most humiliating thing though lately is my inability to handle emotions. Im bursting out crying in classes, in front of teachers, and cant seem tog et a grip on it. im the rock. the girl who doesnt cry. this just isnt right. i get mad to.... not like grumpy even, but like i get mad, and then hurt, then feel the ned to isolate.... it just doesnt make sense. i know i should be fighting to try to be around people, and to let out my feelings and talk to someone, but i just dont feel a point....i just want to die. i think suicide is my best option.
  2. MisterBGone

I'm wondering if you couldn't talk to a doctor about getting some help--medically or therapeutically--that might prove beneficial by taking these terrible feelings away. You mention that it's been a few months since you've felt this way, so that is proof, that if you can battle through this tough stretch, you can feel good, or at least better again. I know it's no fun, when you've lost all reason to continue on...but maybe there is someone you can talk to: a friend or family member, anybody you can trust and confide in. I think you'd be surprised (pleasantly) at how much such a small act might help you to feel a noticeable improvement. Yes, it sounds hard, but is well worth it in the end. Take care of yourself. And don't be afraid to let someone else take care of you.
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I totally agree.I too had a fall but knew i just had to pick myself up as ive fought this hard not wasting all that effort.Sometimes it does come on and its heart breaking as you know youve been better but you know you can come out of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.