• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Just don't feel well

For a few weeks I've been feeling uneasy.
I am stressed so much from school, and am very behind on all my work. I've been having issues with my family who I live with and they haven't been supporting me. I don't know if I will ever finish this year, and am scared I won't even be able to graduate next term.
Its currently the holidays and I have so many assignments to do, and right now I'm just don't with everything.
I wish I could drink, but it's probably not good for me, and plus I'm not an adult yet whenever I drink I always drink too much to make myself drunk.
I just am struggling so much and am finding it so hard to get through each minute of every day.
I have a boyfriend, but I don't even know if I should be in a relationship anymore. I can't even look after myself.

Sad Elf

Hi,

It sounds like there is a lot going on and it's a bit overwhelming. Are you ab!e to focus on school work to try and catch up or is it difficult to concentrate? Is there a reason your family are not being supportive?

Best to avoid drinking, whilst it may make things seem better for a while, it's best to try and understand the problem and develop more constructive coping skills ( I don't know how, but certainly wish I had !!! )

Take care
Elf

Last edited by a moderator:

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @blueworld It's understandable to be stressed by school. Are you having any trouble following what's going on in class? Or is it simply the amount of work that's stressing you?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00