Just don't know anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amthorn, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amthorn

Amthorn Member

I am so down and lost, life has so little hope for me. I suffer from PTSD due to a very bad relationship with a drug addict. I had a bad panic attack not long ago and wrecked my car into another one, now I may be facing jail or prison time. I have crippling debt and am pretty much homeless, I stay with friends but not for much longer. I have no close friends and no partner, no one to rely on. I loved my ex so much and all she did was steal and lie and drive me crazy. I plan suicide every day, write notes, the only reason I stay alive is that I have a little girl who I love very much, though it will be a very long time until I get to see her. I cannot enjoy life anymore. I just want to hold someone and feel safe and loved again but it seems so far away and everything feels like such a lie. I am so full of fear and hate and sadness now. I can't kill myself because I won't let my daughter down but I want to so bad. I wish I had someone, something in my life to keep me going.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Amthorn i am sorry hun how things are turning out. I hope that the judge is understanding and that you do not have jail time. You are right hun your little girl will always need you and love you hun She will keep you going ok You keep reaching out here too so you know you are not alone you keep talking to us hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.