Just don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 22 and I've got social anxiety. I can't leave the house without someone else with me. I just started getting help with it about a month ago but so far I've only had 1 meeting with them, I just don't feel up to it at the moment.

When I was 15 I met someone online and we started a long distance relationship, for the last 2 years we've also been living together and I loved every minute so much, but about 2 weeks ago she left me and I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't have anyone to talk to I have 1 family member, my mother, but I can't really talk to her about things. I don't even have online friends as she didn't like them so I stopped talking to them, because she was more important to me. Now she seems to have moved on and I'm stuck where we used to be.

I just feel so lost and I don't know what to do anymore, The only thing I wanted since I was young was someone to spend my life with and I thought she was the one. I just don't see the point getting help with my SA anymore, I don't know what to do. I'm not interested in going out without her. I'm stuck in a room with nothing but memories and no way to distract myself. I can't sleep properly either as I just keep crying all the time.

What should I do? I just want to get away from the memories, I just can't cope with them.

Sais

Hello! I have social anxiety too, my therapist told me to make a list of 10 things I can't do because of it, and then start with the most easy one, maybe you could try it. One person should not define who you are, don't let it influence such an important decision as getting help for the SA. For the memories... change the room as much as you can, move the furniture and get out more, in less crowded places, it could help. Just some thoughts.
I hope it will all get better, take care of yourself!

Thanks for that. I don't feel like getting help for my SA right now because I'm worried it will remind me of being out with her and I'll just start crying.

For the memories... change the room as much as you can, move the furniture and get out more, in less crowded places, it could help. Just some thoughts.
I will try that, hopefully it will help. I just need to distract myself somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00