Just feel like shit when I talk to people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, May 7, 2015.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Just a rant.
    You ever open up about something, and people just ask more and more questions, and don't seem to get it. I always feel more depleted when I talk to anyone. Atleast I get what I mean. You don't need to dig into areas that make me feel like shit even more, when ive already brought up something that makes me feel like shit. Especially when it's obvious.
    :( Just reminds me how alone it is in this life really. It's ok though, it's something I should have committed to along time ago. But yah know.. Sometimes I want to talk to someone about something. And it started out fine and normal :D but they just had to ask indirect questions about things.
    Bah I know the reality. I have vulnerable spots atm. It's not anyones fault for asking questions. I should say humiliating spots.. i Just need to be more careful, Again.. about how I talk about things :( But it was such normalish conversation.
    I know.. I could just not let it affect me. but it does. They have to affect me, because they are a nightmare for me. Ug I just need to get out of here and be smarter and seal off anything bad.
    :) :) Gottttaaa get up gottaaa keep going. Zing. Back to it.

2. Failure

Failure Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same way. I never tell people things, and when I do they either get angry, don't care, get worried, or don't understand therefore ask heaps of questions. This is why I keep everything in.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad your ranting as the people who only understand are the ones who suffer your pain. I have always questioned normality. If you want to rant, rant away as it helps you release the anger you suffer.

4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies
    @Failure - Yar it's a bit awkward at times. I tend to be as honest as possible. I suppose for me, I need to better work on how people take things, so I can better get what I'm trying to say across. Some people just don't seem to understand that life and how some people feel is not an open map for them to jump around in. Though I find many people are quite respectful about how they broach subjects, which is really nice. Some people though just think if you bring something up, it's an opening for anything relative to that sort of Feeling. I suppose though, we're all trying to say something.. perhaps the meaning gets lost in the method of reaching those points.

@ Unknown_111 - Thanks. Though I don't consider myself to suffer. I've just mildly adapted to my own shortcomings. As far as anger goes.. I resort to not fueling anger as best as I can. I generally find, if I'm angry at anyone, it's myself :p And that's something I can work on