Just feel soo tired at the moment

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brueyh1976, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

I just feel soo tired at the moment and am finding really hard to keep going and stay alive. All I want to do is go to sleep and not wake up. Release from this pain and suffering would be soo good.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I been there still fighting it but getting out of the house helped a bit. Just went for a ride had a coffee little things just to change my scenery a bit. I hope you can do something for you just little things it does help. I can tell you the exhaustion will leave eventually just hang in there okay keep talking here keep doing little things you have energy for okay. I hope it lifts soon so you can function a bit anyway try calling someone anyone to just go for a coffee or something take care.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Maybe it's time for you to check into the hospital so they can get you stable on meds.. Lack of motivation is one of the side affects of major depression..I suffer from it also.. But I manage to get up in the mornings each day and think about my situation.. I know right now I need to get back into therapy..It at least has helped me to be able to get out of the house..The only reason I am not going right now is because of finances..I hope to get back into it soon.. Maybe if the hospital is out of the question you can at least get into therapy..I hope you will seek the help because you can't beat this on your own,..

4. SelfMadePrison

SelfMadePrison Banned Member

What are you doing for yourself?
    What is your timed filled with?
    What supports do you have around you?

Please share more

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel just like you. I feel so tired all day long. I'm sorry you feel so too. :sad: I understand it perfectly. But I guess we have to go on. In case it gets better. Fighting to stay alive, just that, is exhausting. People don't understand that I guess. You still have my ear if you want.

6. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

sup

know how you feel man i really do and likewise i'm sorry you're going through it too

hope you find some answers here.....

spyke

7. brueyh1976

I get like this sometimes and this is one of those times. I don't need to go to into hospital, wouldn't go anyway. I've got my family and friends around me. I do see them when I can, ie when I'm not working and they are well aware of my problems. As for what I do with myself, read, love my music, as I've said, see family and friends. I don't sit indoors, I do work full time in security.

I'm just not in a good place right now and needed to say something. The last time I was like this, it lasted for 6 months and may do again.

8. brueyh1976

please forgive the error. what I meant to say that it lasted for 2 years last time and not 6 months. don't know where that came from.

Dana, you're a friend of mine hun and I need what friends that I do have now more than ever, if I'm to get through this.

9. PoisonS

PoisonS Well-Known Member

I find that exersizing helps me feel better when I'm feeling tired and depressed. It wakes me up, gives me energy, and makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

You can give it a try.

10. brueyh1976

I do walk a lot, so I get some exercise that way and some fresh air too.

Am still struggling, just wonder who I've pissed off to be still be alive. This is not fair. Just want to sleep and not wake up, but I do keep waking up. :(

11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Itmahanh taps Bruce on the shoulder. Yep sitting right beside ya in the same place sucks huh? :arms:

12. brueyh1976

It's crap Carla, who have we pissed off? I know the devil's got a restraining order on me to stop me going to hell, the bastard!!!

13. total eclipse

I am glad you wake up because you care so much here and help so many I know the pain is unsurmountable at times but here it seems less. here you can vent it out a bit. If you can't please get help tell your doctor you need to sign in for a bit just until the pain lessens please take care

14. brueyh1976

I wake up even though I don't want to. Same shit, different day. Same fucked up head. Violet, I'm not registered with a doctor and haven't been for a long time. Don't intend to be either, just don't trust them. I help people because I care.

15. contemplating

contemplating Member

I'm also tired at the moment, actually all the time. Last August I checked myself into a mental hospital to get some help, but all I got was lithium. They took me off the effexor (225mg), which was good because I was a raging manic. Now all I feel is flatness. Music keeps me going, but I'm sick of sitting in the library sucking on the free WiFi. I'll be homeless soon, taking it day by day. I feel your despair brueyh1976.

16. total eclipse

I didn't trust anybody either took me a long time to trust this doctor still holding back a bit. I am so tired as well my meds are making me that way but better than stroking out i guess. take care okay glad you are posting

17. Anonymous guy

Anonymous guy Member

sounds like true happiness...

18. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bruce. Trust your friends here. We do understand and do care. Let us keep helping you through this shit ok? :arms:

19. brueyh1976

Carla, I do trust my friends both here and in RL. It's the medical profession that I don't trust in any shape or form :hugtackles:

20. total eclipse

You need to find just one professional you can trust okay it will take time but if you find that right one it will make a difference I hope you can try if not there are a lot of people here who will help you pull through take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.