Just feeling alone

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Its understandable to still feel lonely even if you aren't alone. We're still here though, and always will be; we will support you through this, because we care about you. Any time you need to talk I'm here and so are many others as all the replies on here have shown. We love you. :)

Sending hugs

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
D'oh. There I go just sending without scribbling.
Im sorry you're not feeling great. You're a rock star though & the world needs you. WE need you. Please keep up the fight & lean on those that love & care for you.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for being here and for the hugs @walkerbait95 @EmB @na-taya @SillyOldBear @DrownedFishOnFire @A guy with feelings @HumanExMachina @nobodyknows71 @Kiwi2016 @AsphyxiateOnWords @Ash600 @Petal @Ineluki @Kalicka @Mishka1204

I tend to isolate when I'm feeling alone (do we all do that?)
I reached out to someone random in real life, texted her that I'd love to be in touch. She replied that 3 kids are sick and she'll be in touch. So not sure if that went nowhere, but, I'm proud that I did something.
Mostly okay. Still feeling alone. It doesn't bother me as much.
I wonder if I'll ever be able to internalize that people care about me. If I'll ever really know it, more than just logically trying to convince myself that it's so. Although actually, when I'm in a better frame of mind, it's easier to believe I'm worth it and deserve it. Maybe that's why I don't feel as completely alone in the universe.
I hope you all know how much it means to me that you're here.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Thanks for being here and for the hugs @walkerbait95 @EmB @na-taya @SillyOldBear @DrownedFishOnFire @A guy with feelings @HumanExMachina @nobodyknows71 @Kiwi2016 @AsphyxiateOnWords @Ash600 @Petal @Ineluki @Kalicka @Mishka1204

I tend to isolate when I'm feeling alone (do we all do that?)
I reached out to someone random in real life, texted her that I'd love to be in touch. She replied that 3 kids are sick and she'll be in touch. So not sure if that went nowhere, but, I'm proud that I did something.
Mostly okay. Still feeling alone. It doesn't bother me as much.
I wonder if I'll ever be able to internalize that people care about me. If I'll ever really know it, more than just logically trying to convince myself that it's so. Although actually, when I'm in a better frame of mind, it's easier to believe I'm worth it and deserve it. Maybe that's why I don't feel as completely alone in the universe.
I hope you all know how much it means to me that you're here.
Maybe you try to isolate yourself as a way of trying to convince yourself that it's ok to use as you might realise what rippled effect it will have on those that hold you close to their hearts.
But always remember, loads of us here do believe you are worth it and care so much about you. That's why you'll never be alone in the universe. When you take a look at the night sky, someone somewhere is staring at the same star as you.

And also what @walkerbait95 says :)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey @Innocent Forever I know how it feels to feel alone. To feel that no one really cares, that no one understands or 'gets' you. Luckily I've realised that, although I may be physically on my own a lot of the time, I'm actually not alone. My friends and family care, even if they don't always show it, and the SF family certainly cares. Right now, I don't feel alone any more. I hope you will feel that soon too. Sending big hugs.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00