just feeling really down today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deathangel101, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

i don't know what it is but for the last 3 weeks ive been really depressed n jus been sleeping mostly then on monday and tuesday im happier than ever n then yesturday and today i feel like i don't want to be here like i don't belong and theis is really wierfd i have bipolar and i know my cycle and im never really depressed this time of the year i dont know whats different but i keep feeling like im just gonna fail at everything i do becuase im just like my mother and father maybe i should become addicted to crack or meth or maybe become an alcoholic again i jus i dnt know whats wrong with me every little thing makes me want to break down and cry today n jus say forget it and go to sleep maybe not even wake up tommorrw or the next day (sigh).
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Could it be the weather? for a while i was depressed more than ever because it was so dark outside and cold. But lately it's been really sunny and I go out to enjoy it and I feel a bit better...so maybe it could be the weather? or something that happened and made you unconsciously think of bad things?

sounds like you had a rough past so it's okay to cry and just give up for a little while, give yourself time to grief and then maybe try to move away from that? do stuff you enjoy, what do you enjoy? movies, books, art things?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.