1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just feeling really down today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deathangel101, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

i don't know what it is but for the last 3 weeks ive been really depressed n jus been sleeping mostly then on monday and tuesday im happier than ever n then yesturday and today i feel like i don't want to be here like i don't belong and theis is really wierfd i have bipolar and i know my cycle and im never really depressed this time of the year i dont know whats different but i keep feeling like im just gonna fail at everything i do becuase im just like my mother and father maybe i should become addicted to crack or meth or maybe become an alcoholic again i jus i dnt know whats wrong with me every little thing makes me want to break down and cry today n jus say forget it and go to sleep maybe not even wake up tommorrw or the next day (sigh).

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Could it be the weather? for a while i was depressed more than ever because it was so dark outside and cold. But lately it's been really sunny and I go out to enjoy it and I feel a bit better...so maybe it could be the weather? or something that happened and made you unconsciously think of bad things?

sounds like you had a rough past so it's okay to cry and just give up for a little while, give yourself time to grief and then maybe try to move away from that? do stuff you enjoy, what do you enjoy? movies, books, art things?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.