just feeling so low,and cant see the ponit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rubyshelly, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im just not seeing the ponit in going on.i keep thinking about takeing a ods.and my life has just be ugh and awfull. i be abuse in my childhood,and i have ptsd.and i cant take mucj more. i just want to die.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hear you i do i understand the pain and sadness and i am sorry your in such a dark place right now. Hope you can reach out to someone to talk to it helps to talk
    the darkness won't always be there ok light will get through it will just keep reaching out for help here and in real life you deserve happiness don't give up ok
  3. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Best wishes to you. You deserve the best in life.

If you haven't done so yet, consider seeking professional consultation. Some problems are too big to do alone. And some kind of initial help is always available to anyone in a western country, even through the emergency medical system if there's no other way.

I hope you feel welcome here.

4. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

thankyou for your support.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: to you. I hope you feel a bit better soon x I'm sorry to hear about the abuse, I think therapy right now would be a great idea. :)
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ruby, keep PMing me for support. You are.important to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.