Just feels too much

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kirsty_Ann, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

I don't know what to write except that i have just had enough. . .
    Everything feels too much, for no reason some times.
    It has taken me 6 hours to even get the motivation to move or get out of bed, i just don't see the point at all. . .
    i wish i understood this more.
    I feel like i am stuck but i can't work out what between.
    Just feels too much as though it won't get better . . .

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

:(

2. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Does anything Inspire or excite you even a little bit to something.
    Take baby steps to begenning your normal schedule then change the
    very routine to something more meaningful and lifelike as the week
    progresses. Since there is a major and chronic slump, which you
    experience everyday, find somthing which generates genuine anticipation
    and hope. Later, you can Realistically evaluate the rate of waxing and
    waning in this newfound or rediscovered desire. If you can find some
    support from someone with it or even better, if you idealise it as
    something special for long enough that it becomes an indelible part of you
    then it'll become harder for you to stop.
    Ur right, there is a great difference in the quality of living when one is full of life as opposed to being merely alive. Finding it is a part of this 'good suffering' if you will. If it lies in something of your own making then the toil will be valued and can only promote your well being.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hun your just so deep in depression you need to do just one thing okay one thing for you to make you feel a little better then call your doctor okay get on some mediction to pull you out of that darkness you are in. You need some help okay don't stay there much longer it will only be harder to dig out of. take care okay Please just do that one thing for you it will make you feel better and give you the energy to get help

4. Kirsty_Ann

I am on medication. . .
    thankyou for your comments, i just feel like its not right.
    Just had enough :'(
    wanna feel better

5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Taking your medication is the first step to feeling better. Well done you! There are lots of people here ready and willing to talk to you, keep chatting! ;)

My PM box is as ever, always open.
    much love
    Chris

6. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

I agree with violet Hun, you need to take care of yourself till you feel a little better, don't cut yourself off from everyone. Lean on those who care for you. Ring the doctors and get yourself an appointment, take little steps and soon you'll feel better, I used to set myself little times to make sure I got dressed before a certain time and always had some food even when I couldn't stomach it. Taking a walk in the fresh air helped for me too even if it was sitting on the door step. Not saying it works for everyone. It took me a while to get there, but give it a try, hope u feel a little better soon, sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

7. Kirsty_Ann

Would be an awful lot easier to have someone to lean on, really would.
    I try to put things in place and it gets to it and there just seems to be no point every single day, i do want to get there just no matter how hard i just can't do it anymore,
    some things are not meant to be

8. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

hey hun how you doing, not too great you wanna talk

9. Kirsty_Ann

Hey,
    glad to see you've pulled through today: i know it would have been a struggle.
    Yeah i'm not doing too well, just hoping that the meds kick or help me soon. . .
    Just a bit of a struggle, this weekend especially.
    Don't know why, just know that i don't wanna end it but at the same time i don't wanna continue so feel so stuck

10. takencontrol

yeah been a real struggle and still not sure i am going to make it.

11. Kirsty_Ann

You ARE going to make this lady, you have been on my mind all weekend and i've been really down but getting motivation to check you were still on here and ok.
    You can do this, we just have 3 more days to go.
    It is bloody hard i know really, but you are going to,
    i have faith in you!

:hug: :hugtackles: :hug:

12. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Comply with your medications and verbalizing your thoughts and concerns would also do you good. Don't hesitate to open up to people. They can help release all the sadness you feel.

13. Kirsty_Ann

I know i just feel that my stuff doesn't matter i guess, that it is just me and that it won't get better irregardless so i don't know. Feel like a lost cause but have the hope for others instead.
    I don't know. . . just a lot harder than i ever imagined life to be.
    But thank you :)

14. takencontrol

im starting to worry really bad now. the weather has taken a turn for the worse and im worried im not going to be able to get out on thursday for my much needed app.

15. Kirsty_Ann

Well today is only Monday so we can see, but hopefully it should stay dormant enough to make it; concentrate on now and getting through today,
    you have enough to worry about without ifs and buts
    :hug:

16. takencontrol

yeah thats true

17. Kirsty_Ann

Good, so keep fighting hun,
    the weather is always gonna change: we are in England :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.