Just for fun

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by wheresmysheep, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I just found this "personality test" i think it was a good laugh.. theres a small bit of minor drawing involved but its fun http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/articles/personalitytest.htm

my results: (very comical i think, but also quite true ;) )

TEST ONE
    Blimey you're a logical old Hector. You think things through quite thoroughly, sometimes to the extent of being a bit of a boring old fart in fact. You're fairly solid and reliable, though, which is a point in anyone's favour. SUMMARY - Reliable, think things through before acting them out but a bit on the boring side. Loosen up (maaan).

TEST TWO
    Got a vindictive streak, haven't you?

TEST THREE
    If you chose the squiggly line then you're always in a hurry. You get bored every eight pico-seconds and have to constantly find new challenges. You may be incredibly enthusiastic, but your 'ants in your pants' chopping and changing attitude to life means you'll probably turn out to be a jack of all trades, master of none. You're quite good fun at parties and you can put up quite a steady(ish) shelf (if called on to do so). Basically, you're one of life's 'slightly useful' people.

TEST FOUR
    You're quite open and honest about everything. You might have pent up frustrations which you'll need to vent sooner or later. You get on well with your mother. Your father dominates you. You feel as if you're caught in the middle of a battle between your parents. You're quite uninhibited when it comes to sex. The idea of having sex doesn't faze you at all. However, you're either not very keen about sex, or you might even still be a virgin. You're a very emotional person, and you're hard on the surface, but wibbly underneath. You have a small circle of friends who you can always rely on.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
  2. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

TEST ONE
    Crikey, you're ever so slightly bonkers! You've probably got loads of chums though - for some reason people who are one brick short of a full load are quite popular. SUMMARY - You've got kangaroos in the top paddock (that's Australian for barmy). Stay away from sharp objects.
    TEST TWO
    You're just a little bit of a meanie!

TEST THREE
    If you chose the star then, boy, are you annoying. All sort of loud and excitable. A bit like a cross between Sue Pollard and Barry, the 'barrer boy' from EastEnders. Why don't you shut up for a few hours and give the rest of us a break, eh?

TEST FOUR
    You're quite open and honest, but can be introverted at times. You might have pent up frustrations which you'll need to vent sooner or later, and you're probably a bit on the n-n-nervous side. You're a little bit dominated by your mother. You feel as if you're caught in the middle of a battle between your parents. You have a 'normal' interest in sex. Maybe. The idea of having sex doesn't faze you at all. You're quite keen about sex, in the same way that David Beckham is quite keen about football. You're a very emotional person, and you're hard on the surface, but wibbly underneath. You have a circle of friends, and are very close to a few of them.

3. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I did it, but it was really inaccurate.

4. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

yeah mine wasnt particularly spot on either.

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

ah its just for shits a giggles..

6. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Some parts accurate, some parts less so.

TEST ONE
    Crikey, you're ever so slightly bonkers! You've probably got loads of chums though - for some reason people who are one brick short of a full load are quite popular. SUMMARY - You've got kangaroos in the top paddock (that's Australian for barmy). Stay away from sharp objects.

TEST TWO
    Hmmm. That's probably about right. You're fairly 'normal'.

TEST THREE
    If you chose the tesseract then you're really, really, really, (really) weird. Weird to the spookth degree, in fact. For those who don't know, a tesseract is a fourth dimensional 'hypercube'. Not the kind of shape us 'normal' folk dwell upon at all!

TEST FOUR
    Blimey, you're a bit of a 'secret squirrel', keeping your cards very close to your chest. You're a little bit dominated by your mother. Your father dominates you. You feel that your parents have quite a close relationship. You feel as if you're caught in the middle of a battle between your parents.

And the rest I'll omit.

7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

This one is a very good descriptor.

The other tests weren't very informative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.