Just for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachypooh

I am part of this 'support group' and i post on the suicide section just my feelings at the time. and i get a reply saying your lying, grow up, stop cutting, get serious or i'll ban you from the group. I just felt so upset at that reply. yeah of course i have had alot of suicidal phases in the last four/five years. and i thought it would be ok to share it with them but boy was i wrong. i dont know if i wanna go back to talking to them, fair enough they have helped me alot over the time i have been in the group. but it just got to me. I wasnt feeling at all well when i read it, and didnt know how to take it.
I wrote a reply to the post i got but i didnt know if i should have or not.
I am just confused as to what to think.
I am confused as to what is in my head right now, dont know if i should follow head or heart.
not making sense in too much physical pain and beyond tired

BlackPegasus

That is an awful thing they did to you. That must have hurt a great deal. You had every right to reply with your feelings. I really hope you don't hurt yourself, especially not due to the way this person reacted. Would you like to talk more about what is getting you down? :hug:

Mia

rachypooh

Thanks for your reply, I should so be in bed right now it is 1.30am but just cant shut my mind down. Have pinched a nerve in my back and cant move so stuck here for now.
I havent hurt myself but I have thought about it quite a bit, I guess that is why the alters have been out today trying to look after me and calm down my thinking and to try and stop me from doing anything.
I would like to talk to someone about whats getting me down but dont know who or where to start. Not sure if I should make a thread about life or not, might set some people off and I dont want to do that, would probably set me off anyways.

That reply would hurt me also and if I were you I wouldn't post in that support group anymore. Or at least, not any of your suicidal feelings because it seriously doesn't do you any good, and if anything make you feel worse. You're more than welcome to post your feelings on this forum and you definitely won't get a reply like that, you'd get the support you deserve.

BlackPegasus

You can always PM me. If you make a thread you feel might trigger someone you can add *trigger* in the title so people will be warned and can choose if they wanna see it. However I wouldn't want you to do something that will upset you more. Sometimes I am like that and can't talk about something for months for it upsetting me and then one day I just feel ready to let it out. Hopefully you will feel ready and be able to let things out but in the mean time listen to yourself. :hug:

Mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00