1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just for the record...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Aug 8, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

• Yes, I am suicidal
    • Yes, I was sexually assualted
    • Yes, I was stupid enough to actually stay with the guy and get sexually assaulted and raped to a total of 7 times in 13 months
    • Yes, I am scared of guys
    • Yes, I would be dead right now if it wasn't for two members of this forum
    • And no, I am not making it all up, and you can go get :censored: if you think I am

I hope that clears everything up...

PS: No, that isn't everything, but I'm not ready to talk about everything yet

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug:

Hope that helped get things out Sammie :hug:

3. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I never thought you were making it up :hug: :hug: :hug: I hate that you had to go through so much though :(

4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

You werent stupid baby, its common to stay with them, you dont think about it, you go into denial.

I lived with my abuser for 3 months, being abused every day, more than once, one day it was 13 times in 24 hours.. but i thought 'were engaged' 'this is the sacrafice i have to make, in a marriage you make sacrafices, were going to get married' 'im a freak i dont like sex why should he suffer because im a freak'

And I didnt even ever stop to think, uh yeah but when i say no he does it anyway and im having a nervous break down, im 15 and hes 12 years older than me.

Itsn not your fault.

5. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hugs: Love ya babes, keep safe xx