Just for today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Starlite, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I don't know where i need to post this but here goes. For the past while, I haven't been doing well. I have been dissociating really badly. Among other things. Yesterday I had decided that I didn't even want to go back to chat anymore. Today, I just decided that just for today, I'm taking a break ...a me day. I see my psychiatrist today and today I am only going to focus on what I need to feel good today. When i see my pdoc today, we are having a good long talk about my meds and my symptoms i am experiencing. She and I will decide where we need to go from there. I am hoping to get some refuge soon from all that I have been going through. So for those who don't see me around in chat, don't worry I am okay today! I am just caring for myself and taking a well needed ME day!

:arms:

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey that's great.
    Take as many "me" days as you can :D

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Now that is definatly a positive way of thinking. Enjoy yourself and just maybe you will start thinking better..

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's great:biggrin: Enjoy and take care of yourself :arms:

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Today has been a good day thus far! I saw my pdoc and she increased my meds..doubled the dose of one and increased one by 50 mgs. woohoo...She is great. Really seemed interested in what i had to say. I explained everything to her and what she said back made perfect sense to me. Upcoming anniversaries reak havoc sometimes! She has increased the time I see my therapist there to once a week instead of once every two weeks and I agree i need more. So I can get some things out that need to be out instead of hidden inside that i get out other ways! I will be in chat later on tonight! Take care everyone and Huge hugs!

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that things are better Starlight. It's good to take time out for yourself every now and then. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.