Just Friends

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by music_addict, Mar 12, 2008.

1. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

The worst words you can possibly hear. Those two words hurt worst than being shot. Literally, I would rather take a bullet than have to endure the pain those words have caused me. Its amazing how much damage they can do.
    I cant seem to put into words the pain im feeling right now. all I can say is that its a despair i didnt know possible, something i couldnt even conceive before.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that someone told you the well-known just friends phrase :sad:
    Believe me I know what it feels like to get to hear that. At the moment it might seem hard, but i got over it (it did take a lot of time, but eventually I got past it), by thinking that I'd rather be 'just friends' than nothing at all.

:hug: :hug:
  3. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

I've been there as well, also been the one to say it.
    Both situations suck pretty bad. :sad:
  4. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

Love sucks :( I mean why can't love be easy?!?! argh I feel your pain :hug:
  5. Will

Will Staff Alumni

That stuff is HARD. I dreaded it so much I usually never asked or anything. It just takes once and it's never the same. Sorry you gotta deal with that, it's not easy.
  6. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

that pain you're feeling? i've lived like that for the past 2 and a half years. nice huh? "just friends?" HA! thats a good one :wink: