Just fucked up my car, in a lot of pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by catecholamine, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catecholamine

catecholamine Well-Known Member

Just had an accident and fucked up my car real good. My fault, too.
    My teeth hurt like crazy. Spent 2 hrs having a root canal today only for it to not be finished and her wanting me to come back tuesday.
    Tried to fill my hydrocodone prescription but they wouldn't let me because I filled a prescription of 12 of them (enough for 3 days) 6 days ago and they want to contact the doc to confirm the prescription, but they're closed till Monday.
    So my car is fucked up, I'm in pain, and I'm determined to die. I have to do it. I have to.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

dam hun just go to hospital okay explain to them what has happen go to emergency and see if they will give you something to decrease the pain hun Please the car you can replace we all get into accidents hun I have had a few myself but go and get some help okay

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Gee cate, what a load you're carrying. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I know it hurts now but be patient. Things are going to get much better.

And I agree you should go to the er if you're suffering. They have to be able to do something for you.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Going to the hospital is probably your best option at the moment.

Forget everything else for the time being, and just focus on you.

5. catecholamine

catecholamine Well-Known Member

And just fyi, my insurance isn't covering a dime of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.