just getting harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately my thoughts have been getting very bad. Everyone seems to be getting mad at me and school jsut seems pointless, im already so screwed in my classes (failed all of my mid-temrs) and i studied as hard as i could! I hate my gamily and i feel like im living in a prison. Theyre starting to check my odometer to see where ive been going all the time. It feels like nobody really cares for me, that everyone jsut uses me for things all of the time. I have a biology lab due tomorrow and i can'y even do it because i can;t log on to the virtual desktop to get my data :sad: Im just diggin myself in a deeper and deeper hole in school and i just feel powerless against it. No matter what i do or how hard i try Im just not good enough

ZakPup

Ya, we've all been there. At least I have. I know exactly what you're going through. Shitty family life, shitty academic life, shitty life all together. So you aren't alone there. I don't know if that'll help but, sometimes it helps to know you aren't alone in your suffering.

This past week has been hell for me so I know where you're coming from. I tried to off myself 3 times in the span of 5 days. First two failed miserably due to the stupidety of the actions. The last time my mother caught me in the act and rushed me to the hospital. Not pleasant at all.

I know this might not of helped, but if you want to talk more deeply or need a shoulder to cry on you can pm me, or talk to me on messengers if you have one

Hey there, I know exactly how you feel, Im at uni now and wanting to continue onto a phd so academic pressure can be pretty tough, but hey, your at school..I know it sounds weird for an adult to say this, but education reali isnt the be all and end all!

If you are struggling, there are people at your school wo can help but as long as you do the best you can it doesnt mata whever you make the grade or not..if you've tried your hardest your family/friends/teachers will respect that..you've got all of you life to decide if you ever want to retake exams at a time when its right for you.

Hope this has offered you some kind of reassurance:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00