• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Just got a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Calleo, I'm sorry you are hitting the rough spots.. It is very hard financial for a lot of people right now. And I think i can understand where you are coming from. I live on funds from the government because of my mental health disabilities, but even with that it is hardly enough to live on.

My friend can't even afford her own rent either, but the mental health program we are in sorta helping her pay and so is my roommate and I..

But I have seen a lot of this happening.. People can't seem to afford anything right now. Not even a doctor.

The job market is very bad here too.. And I have been trying to get a few jobs myself with a little luck so far.

I am sorry you have come here and not been helped like you wanted to be or supported like you wanted. I think sometimes we just want to be heard and sometimes we want answers..

For me personally I more want to be heard. My issues have to do with the world and the problems with jobs, economy, etc.. That I know can't really be changed.

I wish things were different and I wish people would also see the "bigger picture" of what they are doing.. Too many people destroying the world, themselves, and causing too many conflicts.. Not enough people are open and honest.. Caring..

Again I'm sorry you are in such a low state.. I rely on the internet a lot myself.. :( :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Calleo, Have you tried your local churches?? Here in the USA they have soup closets stalked with food.. You can go there and stalk up on food.. At least that way you can eat..Starving yourself doesn't help matters.,.The library may be your last chance at staying in contact with the forum also..I know they only give you 1 hour..Better than nothing..

Calleo

Hokay, making a proper post now; I just paid my bill. :laugh:

I'm also in debt to someone IRL for 20 euros (I asked for 16, they gave me 20) (some of which I already wasted on food) but it shouldn't be a concern until next year or so. (I'm also in debt to my own mother for last months bill.)

(I'm sure some people would be lol'ing that such "small" sums are a big deal, but I'm poor as dirt and have minimal prospect of ever getting employed in the traditional way.)

And Kali (posted above) and her friend helped me out a bit too, once the sum arrives I should be good with the bills for two months (Nov and Dec). Which is great, I was worried that if I just have one additional month again then I'll, again, spend it worrying and plotting suicide instead of trying to do anything useful.

Regardless, I had a crisis of faith, and I'm reconsidering my life and attitude and approaches, the current ones obviously haven't worked out well.

But I seriously need to get to work now (on my writing stuff, on trying to build contacts in my interest area, etc, and still keep an eye on jobs' ads just in case) - so I probably won't come back here daily, although I hereby promise not to abandon this forum completely. I just have to help myself first so I can maybe help others later too.

I'll likely make a thread or two later in different sections, since hopefully this one (Suicide) will be inappropriate for me for now. (I'll probably never stop considering suicide as an option, I've been used to the thought for 6 years; but I've currently postponed it to the end of 2013 if I do manage to pay for living necessities until then.)

Thankyous to everyone who talked to me and helped me and tried to help. <3

Banned Member
i'm glad you are not abandoning the forum. There are good folks here and some could likely even use your help; someone to listen too, etc. Maybe you could come on the board once in a while and lend a hand to folks here, offer them a bit of hope, or even just keep someone company for a few moments play a game with them, chat, etc.

Glad things are working out for you. Good idea; focus on doing what you need to get done, on your writing, and hopefully some decent employment will come along

economy is so terrible atm that even five dollars can be a huge issue for many folks.

hope things continue to get better for you

Calleo

jx, TY ^^

i'm glad you are not abandoning the forum. There are good folks here and some could likely even use your help; someone to listen too, etc. Maybe you could come on the board once in a while and lend a hand to folks here, offer them a bit of hope, or even just keep someone company for a few moments play a game with them, chat, etc.

Glad things are working out for you. Good idea; focus on doing what you need to get done, on your writing, and hopefully some decent employment will come along

economy is so terrible atm that even five dollars can be a huge issue for many folks.

hope things continue to get better for you
*giant hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00