just got back from hosp..

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by meh__, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

welll no one here really knows me or anything, but i just need to talk to anyone or anything even if its a computer.ha. on tuesday night i was extremely depressed and thinking alot about the sexual abuse that happened to me as a child and it was triggered by something that i did on the weekend. i began to think i was a dirty worthless whore who should die so i had a bottle of clonazopam (an anti-anxiety med) and a bottle of effexor (depression meds) and decided to take them all. after about 10 minutes, i didnt really feel anything so i went and smoked a cig and then all of a sudden i couldnt see or walk or move and fell down the stairs so my dad woke up and noticed and called an ambulance. i spent a night in the ER with all these annoying god damn tubes in me and had to drink charcoal that tasted like pure chalk shoved up a cows ass..then i was moved to the adolescent unit where i tried to suffocate myself with a plastic bag unsuccessfully because a nurse came in the room..so i recovered and detoxed from the pills. i still feel like shit but alot better than i did before.. i dont want to die atm but i know i should use a foolproof plan if im ever in that state again. thanks for reading, though i doubt anyone did.

peas&love

2. i read it :hug:

i no your not glad, but im glad you recovered from the overdose. its horrible being in hospital though and i'm sorry you had to go through all of that.

its really good that you dont want to die at the moment, maybe things will continue to get better?

just hang on in there, sarah xx

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Of course someone reads it! It was not your fault what someone else did to you. It always sounds like other people are depressed for the wrong reasons but it is all individual. We are not judging you and what happened to you does not make you a worse person. Hang on!

4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say I'm glad you recovered :)

5. Freddy

Freddy Guest

No one can own your mind. They can try but they wont succeed.
    Our mind belongs to our self. Only we can choose to give it or not.

Love you Meh. I hope you recover well.

6. bEvans

bEvans Active Member

what were the hospital bills?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.