just got logged back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
tried so many times to contact here somehow i got logged out hope this does not happen again been feeling so dam low so many reasons just wanted to let you know i am back on now.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I took care of them all i tried so hard I don't know what to do without ma i want to leave but i promise her i would look after another bro who needs help i am trying hard to get him into proper care. I am tired i am so tired losing two brother now ma my heart cannot take anymore sorry i just want to be with ma that all sorry just so dam sad It is like i am trapped here having to stay but not wanting too no not wanting to be anymore.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I took care of them all i tried so hard I don't know what to do without ma i want to leave but i promise her i would look after another bro who needs help i am trying hard to get him into proper care. I am tired i am so tired losing two brother now ma my heart cannot take anymore sorry i just want to be with ma that all sorry just so dam sad It is like i am trapped here having to stay but not wanting too no not wanting to be anymore.
without know all the details all I can say is that taking care of a family member is extremely stressful. my family took care of my mother unil death 11 years. it was our decision and we were glad we did it but it was extremely stressful. is there any agency that can assist you with your brother

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Been phoning everyone for help hope theyhelp him get into a better place soon. that is all ma wanted really for me to do
I have others to take care of but um i am trying but i am so tired and sad i really find it hard to stay strong now
it is like someone just ripped my heart out of me i am sick nauseated not sleeping not wanting to eat sorry i have to lie down dizzy now but thanks if and when my bro gets into better living arrangement maybe i can go away then maybe for awhile

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Been phoning everyone for help hope theyhelp him get into a better place soon. that is all ma wanted really for me to do
I have others to take care of but um i am trying but i am so tired and sad i really find it hard to stay strong now
it is like someone just ripped my heart out of me i am sick nauseated not sleeping not wanting to eat sorry i have to lie down dizzy now but thanks if and when my bro gets into better living arrangement maybe i can go away then maybe for awhile
I wish you all the best my heart goes out to you and you know where I am if you ever need me please take care of yourself and stay safe. mike

You must be so exhausted. Taking care of a loved one can be all consuming. You are very sweet to want to take care of your brother yourself, but you are burnt out and sounds like you need some TLC for yourself. If you can arrange for his care, please don't feel guilty. It's okay to take a break to take care of you. You need love too. You need caring after too. Make sure you arrange for someone else to take care of your brother and you take care of yourself. Please take a day off & go do something you enjoy doing~

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
been 9 mths they said 3 to 9 mths no call for a placement yet for my brother they just don't care he is suffering in that group home they don't care.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Thanks Angie just so hard because he does not feel safe there and he tells his psych doctor that and nurse but no one seems to listen. I pray everynight that he gets to go to aplace where his medical conditions are looked after as well as his mental well being.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thanks Angie just so hard because he does not feel safe there and he tells his psych doctor that and nurse but no one seems to listen. I pray everynight that he gets to go to aplace where his medical conditions are looked after as well as his mental well being.
i'm sorry that yo're still fighting this. i'll mention you in my prayers tonight. mike *hug

been 9 mths they said 3 to 9 mths no call for a placement yet for my brother they just don't care he is suffering in that group home they don't care
There may be a way to get some advocacy on his behalf. I don't know if that's the sort of thing that you want to discuss in this thread though.

I hope that he can get better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00