Just got out of hospital and still suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

After wasting two weeks in hospital i've decided that I have no other option but to terminate my life early. I know exactly what to do so I have no problems method wise. I guess i'm just worried how my family and friends will cope with me committing suicide. I've tried everything - therapy, medication, being in hospital and nothing works. I suppose, for whatever reason, I was meant to do this. If God does exist then surely he'd have kept me in hospital where I was safe, not throw me back into the community where i'm left alone with my thoughts and impulses. It's a scary world and I just can't cope with it anymore.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Ruby...we are here if you want us to listen...go into chat...send a PM...and see if you can find a relationship in which you can voice how you feel...plez PM me if I can be there for you....big hugs, J

ItThing

I'm sorry it has come to this for you. The world is scary and can be a bitch to everyone. I hope you can use us as support for as long as you need, because as long as life is hard this forum will exist for everyone to depend on. The most important thing is you, though. Don't give up on yourself, neither will I, and I believe your life will improve. It is not that simple obviously, magic does not work in the real world and things will not change just because you want them to, I'm just asking you to recognise that for as long as you have faith in yourself and in us, your friends, you will have a resource you can never use up. If you want to live and be happy, we can make that happen for you, it is a matter of not giving up on this hope. I don't know if this helps at all, I just want you to be happy, and I wish you luck with the rest of your life.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hi Ruby, I'm Stranger1 and we have never talked. I relate to you. I have been fighting this for the last fourteen years. You know there is just one little thing that keeps me trying and that is my daughter told me if I try that again she will never forgive me. I had to give my brother my pistol because I kept sitting on the side of the bed with it loaded, holding it to my head with the hammer cocked and my finger on the triggger. You just need to find that one thing that works for you. I read one of the posts and they said they like to help people that is the only thing that keeps her going.
I hope to hear you around(haha). No realy it is nice to have met you so to speak. Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

BioHomocide

I am pro-choice as well.

Do whatever you think is best...
<mod edit-gentlelady-encouraging suicide>be safe. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Choosing life, I've found, can be much harder than choosing death. With death, all of our problems end. But then, so do all of the joys and pleasures we might experience in our future end, as well.

Rachael41

Hey, im really sorry all this has happened to you, but i understand how you feel.

I am pro choice 2 :). people should hav the right to make their own decisions. And i think that anyone that commits suicide is fully aware of their actions.

feel free to pm if u need some1 to talk to :)

please reconsider. you are very vulnerable right now, probably not the best time to be making big decisions like this. keep trying until you find the combo of things that work. i remember from your previous posts you were using quite a bit. have you stopped? i know when i quit using coke it took months for my body to regain balance. i felt like i was growing a new skin, i was just that vulnerable and, i dunno, exposed? but as i got stronger, and learned some new ways to cope without the drugs, the desire to escape grew smaller and smaller in me.

you say nothing works, well that's the time to find a safe place to hide out and recover. in a way, stop working so hard and just let yourself heal. you don't have to escape, ... you just have to heal. just promise yourself that you will try and make healthy choices for one day at a time - rest, nutritious food, lots of sleep. no big decisions.

it would be very sad if we were to lose you, i enjoy reading your posts. please don't give up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

butterflies32

Heya,

Y did they let you go and please do not tell me that they have left you completely on your own. I live to help people, Although the thought of wanting to die is so strong I wonder if I really do help people although I am told I do. Some how I have this shut off point where when it comes to other people my problems do not exist and yet when I am not trying to help then I really cannot cope. (I am the one that Stranger 1 mentioned).

Sweety can you not go back to the hospital and explain how you feel. To me two weeks seems like a really short period for anyone who is admitted. I have a friend who could not cope and after a few days of being out and asked them to go back in. They allowed her to and she stayed for a couple of months. You just have to be honest with them let them know what is going on.

You deserve to live. I do not know what has made you want to take your own life but I do know that you do deserve to live.

Here if you want to chat either on this board or through PM.

Take Care.

Sam
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00