Just got to hold out until tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

The fits of unpredictable rage continue. Crying again because I cannot contain my agitation or racing thoughts. I hate this, really hate this. I really hope my GP will be able to give me something tomorrow to calm me down because if this continues I'm either going to seriously hurt myself or cause destruction, possibly both. I don't even feel depressed. I just have so many racing thoughts, too much energy that I don't know what to do with and this is how it's manifesting itself. Please Dr R have an appointment available tomorrow!!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe you get in hun and get something too if not maybe go to hospital ok and see oncall pdoc there hugs

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

good luck for tomorrow.

hope you'll be okay.... hugs

4. Butterfly

Got an appointment this afternoon at 4.20 with Dr R, was lucky as it was a last minute cancellation. I know she will try and help if she can but I am dreading it still. At least No one else will be home so I will not have to explain myself to anyone as to where I've been. I've just been agitated all morning and on the verge of crying again.

5. Butterfly

Just got back from docs, she's given me some diazepam to calm me down and rang my psych for urgent assessment :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.