Just Grrr

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Confused and Lost, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

My ex is just arghhh! We was rather close friends before we dated and he like meant the world to me and still does. He eneded it due to going in the army, or so he says. We stayed friends until he eneded all contact. Recently he readded me saying he liked me etc. Then deletes me the next day. It hurt, i was upset but i got over it. Y.day he readded me again. so i accepted thinking his brother may of deleted me again. But no it was him. He done the exact same again. talk to me make me remember the old times how good we was then fucks right back off. Sorry just needed a rant. Have nowhere else to so.

Grr.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know what he is dick head I would block him from your side don't have any contact with him anymore he is playing with your emotions and it is dam cruel
    block him okay don't let continue to do this you deserve so much more hugs

3. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

I have now. I did before but he adds me under like 'fake' accounts like on fb it was under his middle name -.- I promised myself a new start this year. Tbh ill be damned if his going to fuck it up for me :/ I am just going to concentrate on me and my family. Thanks hugss xx

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you i am glad you can do this hugs