Just had another attempt.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MistyMaisy, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

Hoping this is the right place to post. I just had another attempt of drowning myself.. I don't really know what I'm hoping to achieve from this.. But I was having a really bad day, I even cried at school today. And I'm the kind of person that sits in the corner with (what seems like) no emotions. I had three teachers worried about me and in my class after when you could still tell I'd been crying, my friends were being all supportive but yet I come home and try to kill myself again? .-. Is there nothing I can do? ._.

2. drendil

drendil Active Member

Hi Anastasia,

What has you so upset? Please let us know what's going on with you. We're here for you, you know.

Dave :hug::console::arms:

3. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

What's wrong? :( Do you want to talk about something?

4. MistyMaisy

Thanks guys. :/ I've just had a really rough month. Being grounded, schoolwork, friend stuff and relationship stuff. It just all sucks and I don't see it getting better. :(

5. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Don't do nothing harmful to yourself Anastasia. You will make it through any kind of trouble. You have a wonderful personality. You managed to not hate me any at all even after what I had did. A lot of people care about you, including me. You're my only best friend out of our school, you helped me feel like I belonged in this world. If it wasn't for our friendship, I would have already been dead a long time ago. I'm sorry for what I had did, but I made sure I fixed that cause your happiness matters to me :)
    So I hope you don't have another attempt ever again and you live life to the fullest cause you deserve it.

6. MistyMaisy

Mira I could never hate you like I said D: And your happiness is worth much more than anything to me. o: You didn't do anything wrong. o:

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

You guys are cute.

Stick together.

8. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I did do something wrong, I had took the guy you loved. I broke up with him though so thats been fixed so that can be considered a mistake in the past now what I had did :)

By the way Domo, will do :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.