Just had my last meal.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rhoderider, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhoderider

rhoderider Member

I know there are people that say keep fighting. But after losing a 35 year battle it gets tough beyond belief to go on. <Mod edit: timeline> and have every intention of following through. I'm not worried about my suicide but the after has me concerned. I don't have any firm beliefs but still cling to the hope there is a forgiven god.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
  2. cjloveee

cjloveee New Member

Well, I understand the pain. I dont know your story but, I myself keep slipping into a darker and darker place. I hope for some reason or another your <Mod edit: timeline> plan isnt carried out. I have attempted suicide and it seems right but, its a scary thing. I know that you're down and 35 years is a lot of pain. I will say a prayer for your safety and healing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please I understand how you feel but you need to remain alive. I appreciate that 35 years is a lot of anguish and suffering. I think you need to keep posting as you are not suffering alone. You are important and keep focused. We can help you get through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.