just hate the feeling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by depressed.com, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressed.com

depressed.com New Member

just hate feeling down,,was in dep depression ,,got help from homecare team i was suicidle,,,thought i was bk to normal but i can feel the depreesion or the bad feeling starting to grip me again dont know wer to turn hate this feeling but find it hard telling ppl i know how im feling,,,advise plz
  2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Are you still getting support from the homecare team? Can you get support from your doctor?
    In the short term you need to get over this holiday period - keep posting here or use Samaritans.
    Do you know what has sparked this off?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there a doctor or team you can contact to say how you are feeling right now? Is there something specific happening that set this off? Please keep posting and telling us what is going on for you...big hugs, J
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

This is a very hard time of year for many. I am glad you are reaching out here for advice and help. You are cared about. I want you to know that. I can just reiterate the questions that Fitzy and Sadeyes asked and said Blessings for your heart <3
  5. depressed.com

depressed.com New Member

im the kind off person that locks everything up i dont really ask for help ,,which i know is wrong ,,i ave had depression from years ago when i was out off work which has never left me now i dont think this is the problem,i just always feel usless and want to go to sleep but its my we daughter that keeps me here but its hard very hard.
  6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Well you are taking steps towards asking for help by coming on here. Now might be a good time to get help from a doctor and/or counsellor.
  7. depressed.com

depressed.com New Member

i have had,,had help but still keep going backwards,,,,need to speak my partner im hidin from her
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

not much to add, just wanted to send you a big hug, if okay...
    hoping you feel a little better today
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.