just in case, take care always xxx

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I tried to reach out, I tried to explain, I tried to talk about these insane things..but I couldn't do it. I'm in a bad place tonight and I don't feel that I will be around any longer. I've got my tablets, and my drink..I've lit the candals so its peaceful, darkness accept the computer and I, and the candals burning in the back. Its very peaceful. If I don't make it, I wish you all well and hope that one day your find peace within and the strength to survive. take care my friends.

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Please dont do go through with it. Hugs. Maybe stick around and talk about it. Why do you feel this way, what "insane" things?

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun please dont do it like what grant said you can talk to someone about it. here my msn pls maybe i can help :hug:

4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Pills are almost certainly not going to kill you, only make you ill and possibly leave you disabled for life. It really isn't worth it. Why don't you give the Samaritans a call or your local crisis team?!

5. lost_child

I started to take the tablets and then saw the pictures of my neice and nephew , I can't hurt them, they babies only 6 & 7..I couldn't put my sister in a position to tell them I had died ~ all I could remember was a couple of months back when I took an overdose and was admitted to hospital, My mum phoned my sister, and my neice overheard the conversation, all the she heard (from what they have said) is my name and die or dead, my neice was uncontrollable and was crying..I called my sister from my mobile and she told me that my neice thought I was dead and wouldn't believe i wasn't until she saw me...to cut a long story short, I discharge myself and drove the 2 hours (very stupid I know) as I needed to comfort my neice. I felt so guilty that for over 6 hours I hurt my neice whose only 7...I can't do that.

I spoke to crisis team last nite for over 2 hours, i'm going to see them today at the MH part of the hospital, i am trying to keep myself safe, even if it doesn't appear that way.

I'm sorry to all, thank you to those that have supported me..and sorry to those who feel I'm just seeking attention. I wish everyday that I could just be content, not happy, just content ~ take care always and try to keep urselfs safe.

lost x

6. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

So glad you're ok, and it's great that you're seeing the crisis team today. I hope it goes ok. Please don't be sorry for anything :hug:

Take care and hopefully talk soon :arms:

7. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

:hug: im so glad your ok

8. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Re-consider. Alot of people will miss you.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are seeking help lost_child. I hope you come back and let us know how you are doing. I care about you and what happens to you. Please take care. :hug:

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear lost,I'm glad you didn't go through with it and no you aren't an attention seeker better you reach out for support than hold it in sweety.Try to take it easy I know it's easy to say.

12. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I am so glad you reached out to someone last night and got some help. Keep fighting for yourself, you have a family that loves you and would miss you greatly. Don't give up!

13. lost_child

Thank you for your replies, and sorry I haven't replied sooner. Apologises.

I am trying to get help for how I'm feeling, trying to move on..I've been told that unless I find better ways to deal with emotions I will end up sectioned as I'm a risk to myself. I'm scared at the moment of life, I don't want to be hurt anymore..I can't handle the person that is stalking me, I'm trying to get an injunction and the police are less then helpful, my violent ex won't stop calling and threatening me, he keeps saying if I'm not with him, then no1 will have me. I'm tierd of living like this, everyday in fear. I don't know what else to do at the moment, trying to move on from the past, but the past is very much with me. Even if I get thru this, I keep thinking I will end up dead anyway, in a car crash or something, I just feel like I'm going to die soon. I'm sorry life is too big and scary for me.

14. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you are very brave seeking help is not easy hun i respect you for being able to do so we have talked several times and i dont think for one mi nute you are seeking attention i think you are in a lot of pain and are trobled by lifes events past and present.
    Good Luck hun talk when u are back on line pm or MSN either :flowers::hug::hug::grouphug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.