Just in case..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by yursomedicated, Sep 13, 2009.

1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

This is just incase anything is to ever happen to me.

To my best friend in the whole world,

If anything were to happen to me, I would like you to know how you impacted my life. I feel like although we've only known eachother for a few months, it's been years since we met. I couldn't have gotten through the summer, let alone the day without you. I thank you for being the only person who truely cares about me and would do anything for me.

I know that you are the only person I can tell anything to. You've kept all my secrets. I hope that when I'm gone they will remain secrets. I hope you know that when I am gone that I will be watching over you, as your angel. I know that is what you would want. I want to think that you wouldn't do anything if I left. And it's not that I want anything to happen to you, It'll just be my time. My time, not yours. You have many years left in you. I know you do.

I want you to know, that if I leave voluntarily, or unvoluntarily that I love you with everything I have. I hope that if anything happens, you will always know that I love you. And also know, that it's not you who I left. I left the world behind because I can just not deal with it anymore. I will let you know if I choose to do anything and it wont be a complete surprise to you. Remember how much I love you.

Your Angel.
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

:hug: just in case I wanna say I love u :hug: