just in the worst place.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by deepdarksecret, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am feeling so depressed...everytime i wake up in the morning, i just have this horrible feeling in my body, like i just want to die....i feel like each day i'm just getting closer and closer to doing something, to stop the pain and that awful feeling of inadequacy. finals are this week, starting tomorrow actually, and i'm pretty sure i'm going to fail. i don't know how i got into college in the first place. i don't know why im here, i don't have any motivation for anything, i just don't want to deal with any of this any more. please can anyone help me? i don't know what i'm going to do with school, i've done nothing in my life that i'm proud of, i'm really better off dead.

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

what a scary state to be in, waking every morning to the feelings of wanting to die. Have you got someone to talk to at your college about how you are going? It can be hard to think of a reason to live when in the midst of the finals. i hope things get better for you. we are here to listen.

i have motivation problems too, it takes time i presume, so try and hang in there.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Deepdarksecret,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling do low. Are you on any medication for your depression? Is there a counselor or anyone you can talk to in college? Just do your best in your exams hun, trying your best is what counts. I hope you do well!! I'm here if you need someone to talk to. I wish you the best of luck :hug:

Lynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.