Just joined, feeling really lonely lately.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jlbArt, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

Hi, i just joined the group. I've been feeling really lonely the past few weeks. I moved into a new place with my brother and some "friends" of ours. I feel like everyone is ignoring me. I used to live in a basement by myself and I feel more alone now, because there are other people in the apt and i get the vibe they wish I wasn't. They walk by my room multiple times and can't even be bothered to wave or so "hi" once.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to the forum. Sorry you are feeling so alone, I know all too well how that feeling is. You won't be alone or ignored here.
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

jlbArt, Hi an Welcome to SF, I wave to you! I am sorry that you feel alone an lonely, that is not a good feeling, feeling like you are ignored is worse, at least it is to me. I know the lonely feeling, I have been ignored seldom but I have been there, it really hurt's. It is one thing to "Feel" lonely it is quite another when there are others around and you still Are Lonely!! I hope that when you are here you will not feel that way, I hope you will not "Be" that way, I really don't believe that you will be for long, I live alone by choice now, I really do prefer it, but I have felt alone a lot longer I was a people person I always had people around me, I have lost that desire. Here there are people of all types, some like me that prefer to be alone and others that crave and need people around! some that like the interaction with others but due to circumstances or conditions find themselves alone! There are a lot of people here some of each type, i believe everyone will help you to feel welcome! we help and support others here, we want you to feel safe here and no one in here will judge you! You can interact with others as much and or as little as you want, we will I think you will find do Care! I thank you for your intro, It is a starting place, you can share as much or as little as you want when you want, Take a deep Breath try to relax while you are here, Be kind and gentle with and to yourself, The world is tough enough on us here, you are safe an respected! We here do care about you!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there I'm sorry you feel so alone and out cast-ed, do you make an effort to say hello to those you live with? I am glad you joined because you will get support here and you won't feel so alone here, you're amongst a good bunch of people, welcome to SF.
  5. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.