Just joined..help me please. Take the time to read..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nucture, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nucture

Nucture New Member

I just joined a few minutes ago because I plan to end my life today. No one is ehre and I <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. This is a bit of how I am doing now or what i'm going threw. It might not seem bad but anyone thinking about suicide should be able to relate even if it dosn't seem bad to you..

Well..I'm 17. My birthday is in a few days..I'll be an adult. I have no friends due to me being anti-social.
    I don't get along with people, I put on a fake smile and act infront of everyone. On the inside I hate most people due to te fact im mostly ignored if I ever try to have a serious conversation
    ..My best friend moved long ago while I was locked in my house due to my parents being stupid..never letting me out. Now I have no contact with that person..the only person I could ever talk to.
    I'm not even in school..I was kicked out of middleschool..then I came back and got kicked out of highschool.
    I'm good at nothing. No one needs me. I have nothing i'm good at or am interested in..
    I have no one..at all..no one understands me..I put on a act infront of everyone like im fine..I dress nice and everything..but on the inside I feel like im dying slowly..I have no future..
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hey. sorry youve had it so rough. you know being alone isnt always bad. just give it time. you can never succeed if you always give up.
  3. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

Hey, Nucture,

You've got plenty of time in which to decide whether or not to off yourself. Many paths lie in front of you from which you can choose, not just killing yourself. Just try to suspend the urge toward suicide for a little while, then a llittle while longer. Is there anything you like to do? To eat? To visit? Watch out for those pills, they can easily cause your brain to fry rather than kill you. You can wind up with serious brain damage and no death. If there's anything you like to do, eat or visit, try to do them today and take it one day at a time.

Your friend,

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry for what you're going through. I had to edit your post because we don't allow the discussion of methods here; but I hope you'll stay and talk to us. This is a great place to gain support and to make friends.
  5. Nucture

Nucture New Member

I have nothing I like to do. I like to go out but where ever I go there's always trouble..hard to explain. The world just dosn't except me..I think I would be better gone. My family could have more money with me gone sense they wont have to provide for me. When I die they wont even have to have a funeral for me because no one would come. I wont be remembered. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I'm not a motivated person..I'm tired of being alone..If -EDITED- wont work what will..If I have to I'll just use a painful way..i'm losing it more and more..the longer i'm breathing
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

your 17, so you must be in school. why dont you talk to someone there ?

there has to be some help for you. you just have to be willing to take the step.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.