just joined

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blank_page, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blank_page

blank_page Member

i've just joined and felt i should say hello!
    I'm a uni student and I've been suffering from bouts of depression for as long as I can remember.
    Reading other people's posts has been really useful for me so far, I already feel like I'm not alone.
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

the warmest :welcome: to the forum here. please feel free to vent as you need and know we'll do our best to be here and support ya. please take care
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you chose to join us. :hug:
  4. urban_lily

urban_lily Well-Known Member

hi and welcome :)

I'm new too and it has been very helpful to me on here as well!! What are you studying at uni?

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun :hug:
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

7. welcome to SF, i hope you find friendship and support here,its a fantastic community, sarah.
  8. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! im glad other peoples posts have been useful to you, and i hope this site can be!
  9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find the support and friendship you deserve, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to identify with here.

10. blank_page

blank_page Member

thanks to all of you, what a great welcome :)
    I'm studying theatre, i enjoy it most of the time but its getting really hard, plus suddenly everyones talking about life after uni and its a bit scary to say the least. Ideally I'd love to be an actress, but I have to be realistic, because its mostly just rejection after rejection. I'm staing to take the rejections better, and building on it, but its hard sometimes. Other things in my life aren't going too well either at the minute, and I guess I joined here just looking for people I can vent my frustrations to and they won't judge.
  11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.