just last night - it's worth it

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by shadow44, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow44

shadow44 Member

I just attempted last night. I took pills. I panicked, forced myself to throw up, then passed out. somehow i am still here. i am so glad to be alive. it's worth it. choose life. it might seem like you have no choice, like things are too bad. i hear you. i was there... last night i was there. i made the wrong choice. As sick as i am right now, as many times as i threw up, as much as my head feels like its going to explode I am glad that i threw up those pills. i dont know why i made it, but im glad i did.

2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hi shadow, I am glad you threw those pills up and are here to talk to us! Keep talking to us, and if you need to , pm me anytime!

3. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

Im glad you are still with us shadow! Had alot of us worried there.
    Look forward to seeing you around here, helping people that are considering.
    :hug:

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

its so good to hear that you feel so glad to be alive after an attempt
    a lot of people do have the fear overtake them as it seems so much stronger than the desire to want to end a life which is something most people wouldnt expect
    but its good to know that you feel relieved to be alive :hug:

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i'm sorry you had to go thru that to make the right choice, glad you are still here with us.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Shadow,
    Glad you made it thru o.k. If you get that low again come on line and talk to one of us. I'm sure you will find someone who will stay on line with you until you are feeling a little better. I think of suicide everyday but don't act on it because of friends here who are willing to stand by me.
    We are here and you will find I am on line all different hours of the day and night. For instance I have been up since 0130 (nothing unusual for me) and it is 1600 now. I'm still going strong. Insomnia is so wonderfull...lol...Anyhow my PM is always open so feel free...Take care!!~Joseph~

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

you made it because you were supposed to be here to tell us. :arms: i'm glad you made it through last night, and i hope the side effects dont persist too long,
    thank you for being here :hug:

8. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you made it and realized that life for you is more important.. :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi shadow,my buddy :hug:

I'm really sorry that you are feeling this way :(

I'm glad you didn't do it. Do you have anyone in real life you can talk to about this? a therapist?

I'm always here for you,anytime you need me x

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Shadow, I wish you could have come to that conclusion before you attempted, but I am glad the realization is here for you. Please take care and stay safe now and in the future. It is worth it. :hug:

11. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're here Shadow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.