just let me go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by chrism67, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

My moods are all over, im irritable, crying, angry, my thoughts are all over. They are also suicidal. I havent cut since this morning but that one is still bleeding. I cant concentrate on homework i go to school full time.im also in the middle of a forclosure and a divorce with a protection from abuse order.
    . I dont want to even be around my kids. They are 7,14, 16 and 18. They are changing my meds and i think im loosing my mind. I just cant deal with it all. Ihave a therapist and he wants to know how he can help but i domt know. I just want to check out. Its too much. Thats what he can do. Just turn he head and let me go.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your therapist should look into getting you some hospital stay hun your oldest is 18 can he or she not look after the younger ones for a few days until you are stable is there not an aunt they could go to or a relative even for a couple of days hun till you feel stronger hugs

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to go to the hospital..Your not thinking clear..The depression is talking for you..Your therapist can come there and see you..Please don't harm your self..

4. chrism67

I dont have any family in the area. Im all alone. My 18 yo is away at college. She wont be home till next week. I dont want to be here now. I just cant think streight. Im crying all the time. Just dont want to be here . I have a plan for the last several months. i dont want the.kids in foster care. Its a horrible program. Its always there.

5. chrism67

I just cant bear to deal with anything. Im totally overwhelmed. i want to escape. Its all too much. Im on overload. I havent cut because the last time was too deep. And i got scared when it wouldnt stop bleeding. I couldnt tell anybody. I dont want my kids in foster care. If i tell my therapist how bad im really doing he will commit me. They are changing my meds so its very unstable right now. I wrote my letters. And am ready to just give up. My thoughts are racing and scattered. Cant exactly think through. i dont see how to get through this. Im lost.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you don't want your children in foster care where they will be taken of until you are well but you are thinking of leaving them where will they end up then hun with no chance of ever seeing you again please hun if you get well then you will be there for them forever hugs

7. chrism67

Cant keep faking this anymore. I wrote my letters. And u r right they will find a place for my kids. They will probably be better off than they r now.the only thing i have is my kids. I love them to death.

8. chrism67

My best to all of u. Life really sucks. But its time for me to go.

9. chrism67

I dont see any light at the end of the tunnel. Theres no use. I want to just go. But im scared. But that is starting to wear off.

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:

Please keep trying hun. Take it day by day. Try and do some things to relax, and remember how special your kids are. You love them and they love you more than anything xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.