Just listen to me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Raichupuppy, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Raichupuppy

Raichupuppy Active Member

I wish you would listen and acknowledge to what I have to say. I'm trying to help you like you helped me better myself but instead I get yelled at.
    You're abusive with our ferrets becuase you can't handle your damn anger problems. They're practically our kids, Quintus. Don't throw them across the room just becuase they don't understand what you want. He wasn't being an asshole, he was SCARED.
    How cruel can you be? How are you going to handle it when we have a baby? Are you going to kick him and hit him when he doesn't listen because he's a BABY?
    And quit whining every time I ask you to help me clean the cage. Its a big fucking stinky cage, it's as big as me. I just want a little help.
    Stop bieng so immature.

2. Raichupuppy

I also hate how you step on my words before I finish a sentance becuase YOU think you're right. At least have the maturity to let me complete a sentance.

3. Raichupuppy

I am SO SICK of everyone in my house being a fucking baby. And you dicks tell ME to grow up? Fucking CHRIST I'm going to punch someone