Just looking..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Mar 1, 2012.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

At things I've known but refused to touch with.. now I have to. Never have I in my entire life wished that people would leave me alone, atleast for a bit without me having to imply, ask or fucking endure. Im tired of this bullshit, im tired of "showing" how i am too people.. It hurts to care, it draws me away from me just to see and feeling the situations endured by others and things alike. So I made a thread.. to bring an instance in my moment that maybe i can exist without being weighed down by the perceptions and issues and fuck ups.. and possibilities for good or bad. Just to remember I exist and still matter, from my own personal perspective.

What do they say? Stop the world I want to get off :) Can't really ... well I could, I can.. yet.. meh. Somehow, you fuckers all matter too, and that seriously is draining in a personal sense, and very motivational in another... and then chaotically destructive. I don't want to work in you, with you.. You scare me. But I guess I will just be me.. as you will be you. Just I guess from me to you, stop fucking giving up who you are for the groups you commit to. It's .. a part of life. Sigh..idk Im gonna go .. it feels like ive lost my place in time.. unspecifically atleast.

Oh yes.. and im tired of the most weighing numbing thing ever. "I understand".. oh really? Then that really, really sucks. :)