Just lost my last friend

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Oct 26, 2008.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I pretty much told him I wasnt going to his wedding, truthfully I had a chip on my shoulder about something that happened about 3 years ago but I dont even know anymore

I could tell he was pissed the way he more or less hung up the phone

At this point the reason I am not going is because I am so fucked up both physically and mentally

I dont even know, I have known this guy for 16 years, I actually thought I might have been his best man or at least I was going to be in his bridal party but I told him not to include me in that

I think I am beginning to realize what an asshole I am and maybe the whole world isnt against me

I really dug my self into a deep fucking hole in life, I cant believe what I have done to myself and the people I know

Am I wrong for not going to his wedding, I have known him for 16 years since I was 12 years old and I am 28 I considered him my best friend more or less, the reason I am not going is because I am pretty much fucked up right now

I dont even know, I am so mother fucking fucked up and I cant rationalize what I have done to my fucking life, I just cant believe this shit

But he was fucking pissed, I could tell, he has always been nice to me I guess and put up with my bullshit, I could tell he was pissed and he held back, I just cant fucking believe what I did to my life, I cant fucking believe it, I am stuck in hell right now and I pretty much have myself to blame

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You could always surprise him and show up at his wedding. :smile:

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Try to explain to him what you just told to us. You're not an asshole for skipping his wedding for the reasons you're skipping it for, but you have to make up for it somehow - the truth usually works well.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

aoeu is giving you some really good advice. If he's known you so long he should understand. Best of luck mate.

5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I explained the whole story really, something really makes me wonder if he is a true friend or not or maybe I am an asshole, like I said something happened about 3 years ago that was really the beginning point of the downturn of my life and I never forgave him for that

Whatever