just me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregisteredzzzz, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im here...sort of....not close to family...no close friends....no o n to trust....others around me have lots of people to turn to...who care...they say they got no one but always talkin to someone...dont know how it feels to have family around u u cant talk to...no close friends...just aquantices.....drifting...got my kid....love my kis...happy for my kid....noy happy for me.....drifting

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You sound as if your drifting in and out of reality.. You should go to the ER and speak with them.. They can help get you stabalised..

3. how did u get that......i didnt mean it like that.....i just meant it was like im drifting down a river alone.....sort of just accepting i cant escape the current...fancy way of saying i give up on ever being closer to anyone.....i think its just me....my own mother said it....im an awful person...i must be cuz i cant seem to connect with anyone....its easier to let the current take me away and accept the unhappiness...then i forget im unhappy cuz i dont know what happy is anymore and unhappy becomes the norm...i used to feel...to care....to help people....now i only feel my love for my son......not saying im uncaring but really im just numb.......I used to belond here once....now I belong nowhere.....sorry for bad grammer......on my phone right now

4. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

Drifting like a river;
    Numb;
    Don't know where 'home' really is;
    Have love for those close to you.

Yep, you're in the right place. I'm here too for similar reasons. Kudos to the site organizers. Where would we be without a place like this, feeling like we do?

5. gethelpquick

gethelpquick Guest

I agree. You sound very unstable and you need help badly. Do it for your son/kids because a parent who is extremely unstable and numb will create numb children like your son. You do need to go to the ER for help. Parents who are desperately ill like you feel and think are in desperate need because your children will suffer, too. And you do not want your son to be numb and drifting in and out of reality like you are experiencing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.