Just my thoughts - please read

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KnightFalls, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

Hello to all my fellow suicidal thought friends,

I want to tell you, to beg you. Do not do it. Reach out. Get help. There are so many out there that care. You may not see that now because of the black shroud you are wearing, but they are out there.

I recently was where you are. Through convincing by people I did not even know cared about me, I checked myself into a behavioral unit. They were able to stabilize my thoughts. Through stabilizing the thoughts I realized that there is truly more to me than being depressed and wanting to end it all. The road ahead of me is a long one and it will be very difficult. But I now know I will be traveling that road with people that care.

Please, reach out. You will be surprised to find that there are people that you have never met before that are there to take you by the hand and walk with you through your difficult time. My hand is outstretched. Will you hold my hand?

Psych77 is already holding my other hand. Thank you so much Psych!
  2. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I'm happy to do it! I know you would do it for me - we all need each other here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.