Just need a simple solution

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Jan 11, 2012.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Frankly I'm just tired of everything around me. I'm really hating my job, I'm hating my living situation, I'm hating The people I encounter everyday. Everytime I go away for the weekend to go see my girlfriend 3 hours away it always turns out to be a complete relief to be away from here... and not just because I get to see my girlfriend, but also because I just get away from everything that is bothering me. I jave a choice to make soon... When I get my tax return I can either stay here in this city and just get my own place here... or I can quit my job and just move to my girlfriend's city. I know that the decision I make could very well determine how happy I am for the next year and its driving me insane to think about. All I want is just a couple months of being able to just relax and not have to worry about stuff.
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Know exactly how you feel but moving without a new job to go to will only add more stress

Save your tax refund start looking for a new job closer to your girlfriend and if a good opportunity presents itself, go for it