Just need someone to talk to.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Jaded~, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

Damage is already done. I'd just like someone to chat do while things go away. I'm lonley.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

What have ya done and talk cause thats great reply please

3. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

Diphenhydrimine, Codeine, and a fuck load of booze. I've used both recriationally before, but I've cranked the dosage up much much higher this time, acording to what I can find online, it should be more than enough. But I'm all alone here, and I don't want to die alone. I just wanna chat to someone. I don't even care what I chat about, just something.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Glad you here and i will be im me if ya need i think you really need get to hosp dangerous dose please ive been there.I will chat about anything but heres how i ll start it get yourself safe please

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m going to be a pain in ass here as i know why you typing what you are your not joking please get to hosp no joke i know where your at

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Natasha what is driving you to this?
    This site can help, but only if you are around to be helped so please get help now.

7. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

no where safe for someone like me. I went for help last week, but they just fobbed me off. and i'm not safe in the house, and i'm not safe to walk down the street alone. I've been beaten up too many times to ever feel safe anywhere. I've got two weeks efore I get evicted and wind up on the street, and I'd rather be dead, as I know life on the street will be worse than anything else. sorry if I start getting a little wierd by the way, I've taken diphenhydrimine before for recriational purposes, and it sends you in to a massive trip, but I'm trying to keep myself normal.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Ive been on street yes hard but at the moment go get support from the emerg dep

9. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

I don't want any help hun, I just want to talk to someone so I don't have to be alone for this. I think its already to late to go to hospital, so al i can do is talk.

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Never to late to get help please been where you at and i do know you serious as how i got and wrote exactly same as you have here and let me guess you still downing them too with alcohol

11. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

naa, I finished a while back, but the booze is still nice. You've been on the street too hun? diphenhidramine is starting to kick in though the walls look all funny

12. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

right what you telling me now ive been and im not full of b/s your method is me but is why im concerned

13. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand that hun, might be my fault if the meds are kicking in, but all I could understand is that you're not full of BS (Which I believe - you seem nice)

14. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I mean it keep talking whats been happening if not talk about anything

15. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

okay here whats been going on. I was an inpaticent for a few years, and they really helped me. However I'm also transsexual, so because of that I find it very hard to leave the house, I still ca't get on hormones, and I feel fear wherver I go. I'm about to be evicted, and i have no money. i was still manageing to cope with stuff untill last august when i was raped, now i don't think i can ever cope with anything again. i've tried but day to day life still hurts too much. i want out. i dont want to live anymore.

16. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I know rape is different i was abused so i do get part of this.You know who you are and want to be and i also find that great as you know what you want and that is courage as i said im here to talk too and you will find support in this forum

17. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

just nice to be chatting for someone. I cant cope with what happend as i am no longer pure for my partner and i dream about it every night. is it the same way for you?

18. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yes to be honest my ex kicked me out and last year got remarried and did hurt me i do still have feelings there was married for ten years 4 kids they my life now but yep hurts

19. ~Jaded~

~Jaded~ Active Member

Oh hun I'm so sorry for you, that sound awful. I feel so sorry for you.

20. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

It happens why im feeling for you now been on street i lost shit loads but hey im still here fighting.I wont lie still go down but everytime find more strength as what you need to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.